Following the success of its initial phases, Terrazas de Punta Fuego opened Phase 1-B. Blessed with a diversity of breath-taking views of the coastline and the Nasugbu mountain ranges, this phase is an ideal setting for a quiet weekend getaway or for a well-deserved vacation with the family.
Limited choice lots come with attached club membership to further enhance that dream seaside living – only at the country’s premiere seaside residential community.
Nasugbu, Province of Batangas; property is on the northeastern side of Terrazas de Punta Fuego immediately to the north of Block 8 of the subdivision.
Approximately 12 hectares of mostly sloping terrain oriented towards the ‘morning sun’ – ideal for outdoor leisure activities in the afternoon, highlighted by:
· Peak area – one of the highest elevations in the area at approximately 200 meters above sea level offering 360-degree unobstructed views of the Nasugbu coastline; presently declared as reserved area for possible view amenity;
· Ridge area – at the back (eastern end) portion of the property is an area leading to a very steep cliff drop where one can enjoy a variety of superb commanding nature views;
Via the East gate of the subdivision, passing through Block 8 of Phase 1.
The property is integrated with the Terrazas development through Block 8 of Phase 1, where the main access passes leading to this additional phase.
Total of 166 saleable lots from 297 sq.m. to 498 sq.m. with average size of approx. 370 sqm. Standard lot package comes with an attached membership of Club Punta Fuego.
Prime Lots – 9,840 Pesos/sqm (sold out)
Semi-prime Lots – 9,200 Pesos/sqm (with second floor mountain view)
Non-prime Lots – 8,340 Pesos/sqm (no view)
· Central Park – main facility of the development and located along the ridge is a 6,000 sqm central park open to the homeowners of Terrazas. It is intended to be a focal destination point with a playground and wide open areas where kids can freely run around safely. It will also have pocket attractions providing more points of interests and activities for individuals and families alike.
· Linear Ridge Park – right along the ridge cliff is a 5-meter wide Linear Park stretching approximately 700 meters and passing thru the Central Park. This effectively preserves the ridge views for all lot owners to enjoy and is intended for biking, jogging, or even for a leisurely stroll while enjoying the view.
· Village Pavilion and Swimming Pool – this amenity will enjoy the natural ‘park’ ambience and is intended to be an alternative swimming destination in addition to the Terrazas Beach Club.
· Existing Terrazas village amenities include:
– Beach Pavilion
– Basketball and tennis courts
– Reception building
Club Punta Facilities:
Peninsula de Punta Fuego
Main Country Club (with double infinity pool, kiddie pool, dining facility, fitness gym, spa salon, mini-theater, conference rooms, tennis and squash courts)
Upper Beach Club
Lower Beach Club
9-hole Executive Golf Course
Casitas for overnight stay
Marina and Yacht Club
Terrazas de Punta Fuego
Beach Club (with infinity pool, boardwalk with cabanas and viewdecks, restaurant and snack bar facility)
Standard Development Features
– Reinforced concrete roads and sidewalks lined with planting and parking strips
Main Road: 14-meter right of way with 7-meter carriage way
Residential Roads: 12-meter right of way with 6-meter carriage way
– Underground provisions for telephone and cable
– Overhead main electrical line with underground distribution system
– Dedicated lift station leading to central sewerage treatment plant
– Water reservoir
|Terrazas Phase 1B “The Peak”|
|Cliff lots with unobstructed view of the mountains:|
|Block||Lot||Lot Area in sqm||Price/sqm||Total Contract Price||Lot Classification|
|Lots elevated from the road affording them mountain views on the 2nd level of house:|
|Down-sloped lots with guaranteed second floor mountain views:|
|Buyer’s Incentive Promo – extended until December 31, 2008 only:|
|1. For lots with Net Contract Price less than 4,500,000 Pesos|
|Incentive value of 50,000 Pesos|
|shopping: 50,000 worth of gift certificates to Rustan’s, Store Specialists, Avant|
|luxury: 50,000 worth of gift certificates from Chronos or Jewellmer|
|2. For lots with Net Contract Price equal to 4,500,000 to 6,999,999.99 Pesos|
|Incentive value of 100,000 Pesos|
|shopping: 100,000 worth of gift certificates to Rustan’s, Store Specialists, Avant|
|luxury: 100,000 worth of gift certificates from Lucerne, Chronos or Jewellmer|
|3. For lots with Net Contract Price equal to or greater than 7,000,000 Pesos|
|Incentive value of 150,000 Pesos|
|shopping: 150,000 worth of gift certificates to Rustan’s, Store Specialists, Avant|
|luxury: 150,000 worth of gift certificates from Lucerne, Chronos or Jewellmer|
|Rules of the Incentive Promo:|
|1. The incentive may only be redeemed after payment of the Reservation Fee and|
|the first and second downpayments, or equivalent thereof.|
|2. The incentive may only be availed upon submission of complete documents, post-dated checks|
|and signed Contract to Sell.|
|3. Incentives must be availed 1 year from the date the sale was booked.|
|4. The incentive may be applied to amortization payments with a conversion value of|
|80% of the incentive.|
|For more information, please contact:|
|Tel. No. (632) 3835125|
|Mobile: +639162942938 or =639228460601|